My Yoga Site
Experience Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy
“My body responses included a stretched and expanded feeling overall, a wonderful calm, and feeling open yet protected by an energetic bubble.”
~ Darlene Elkins, PRYT client
Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy is not a yoga class.
- It is an intense one-on-one experience that uses the following to access your body's wisdom and the healing power of Nature:
- supported movement and stretching
- expanded breathing
- guided conversation
- the profound presence of the therapist
What to expect in a Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy session.
- You will breathe into gentle, yoga-inspired postures while being held and stretched.
- As sensations, thoughts and feelings come up, you will be invited to enter into a healing conversation.
- You set the agenda, the pace, and the depth of exploration.
- I do not prescribe or fix. I see you as already whole.
The results can be subtle or profound.
- A Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy session aligns body, mind, feeling and spirit.
- When you are confused, it brings clarity,replaces sadness with joy, turns tension into relaxation, unblocks stuck energy, heals old hurts and deepens your spiritual connection.
What to bring.
- Bring an inquisitive mind and an open heart. No props or special skills needed.
Joanna Brandt is a Certified Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapist.
- She graduated from the 500-hour PRYT certification training program in 2008.
- Joanna had been teaching yoga and meditation since 1975.
- She is a renowned teacher and healer.
Scehdule your appointment NOW.
Find out more about PRYT at www.pryt.com.